Persistent World Season Voting™

Forums The Coffee Table Persistent World Season Voting™

What do you want us to run for the coming Persistent World Season?

Pick as many as you like.

• ARK: SE – stick with current map50.00%2 votes
  • Valheim50.00%2 votes
  • ARK: SE – new map0%0 votes
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Drek
    @drek

This is for the Spring season. If “new map” wins for ARK, we will have a week to vote for the new map next week because the first week of the Spring Persistent World Season™ will be a Valheim Test Night™.

For Game Night™ votes from now on there will be an option to crash a public server as a group. That won’t be an option for Persistent World Seasons because Valheim can only handle ten clients and if we all showed up at a public server there might be issues with all of us not being able to join.

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by Drek.
    Drek
    @drek
    cheers
    Up
    Down
    boos

If the vote ends up being tied I will discard my vote.

Saltine
    @saltine
    cheers
    Up
    Down
    boos

I voted to keep the existing world (we ain’t done yet–kind’a want to see a boss fight in Ark), but I was honestly torn about it… I sort of want to see more of Valheim too…

Drek
    @drek
    cheers
    Up
    Down
    boos

Seeing as Valheim is still beta, maybe by the next Persistent World Season™ it will be even better.

Saltine
    @saltine
    cheers
    Up
    Down
    boos

with respect though, if the vote ends up tied don’t discard your vote– make it the deciding vote: KOTSHIP (Keeper of the Server Hath Its Privilege)

Drek
    @drek
    cheers
    Up
    Down
    boos

I’m not being that noble. I voted to go with Valheim but I kinda think I’d like to keep going with ARK. 🙂

Drek
    @drek
    cheers
    Up
    Down
    boos

I like that KOTSHIP though… It so easily could be “Keeper of the Server Hath it’s Trauma”…

Drek
    @drek
    cheers
    Up
    Down
    boos

So it looks like we are continuing with our ARK story. Note that Monday will be a Test Night™ for Valheim.

Drek
    @drek
    cheers
    Up
    Down
    boos

ARK: SE tested and ready to go. Double checked to make sure no hung instances of the executable clogging up the works…

Triscuit
    @triscuit
    cheers
    Up
    Down
    boos

fun night but too short 🙂

Drek
    @drek
    cheers
    Up
    Down
    boos

Sorry, I have very little stamina in the evenings, it’s difficult for me to get past about an hour and a half. But yes, one night every other week makes the persistent world difficult to develop.

Triscuit
    @triscuit
    cheers
    Up
    Down
    boos

I don’t mind the speed actually, and I think you’ve hit close to a perfect balance on those things which are ‘sped up’.

You weren’t the only one that ended early the other night, and definitely don’t need to apologize, you are very much appreciated along with all the work you do to make this all possible!

Plus it’s fun to hang out together!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Coffee Table Persistent World Season Voting™